10 Ιουν 2015

Νostalgia

Στέλλα-Λουΐζα Κατσαμπή, Ιούνιος 2015
Nostalgia

From the Depths of my Womb
Till the last cell of my entire body
I keep constantly searching for your traces
‘Cause every touching has a memory

Lately, my nights became unbearable
It’s all these unfulfilled daydreams
Dashed in the roads of this messy town
In which I have desperately sought you

Holding me tight to your body
I was like a mighty Phoenix  
Burning in my flames, unbreakably
Playing puzzle games with Death

And you left so many times
Letting my corps in ashes
No flowers, no trees, only this infinite nostalgia left
Making my life an avast desert of thoughts

The place I call “Nostalgia” has room only for one.
My only one, my special one, my never-ending lover
I will decorate it with the brightest colors of the universe
And there, you can be safe in the rootsof my memory.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου